UK Direct Line
UK Land Line
Select the catamaran you are interested in for details and pictures
BackBack to full
|Length overall||11.55 m|
|Displacement (EEC)||7.26 ton|
|Full batten mainsail||47m²|
|Cabins / berths||4 / 8|
|Showers||2 & deck|
|Engine size||2 x 20 hp|
|Diesel capacity||2 x 100 l|
|Fresh water||300 l|
|Year of build||2012|
Undisputed world champion in its category, the Lagoon 380 is still going strong. It's fast, easy to manoeuvre and safe, and has a legion of fans spread across the world's oceans.
Lagoon 380: enjoying life . . .
– enjoying life on the high seas in a seaworthy craft
– enjoying life in port on a comfortable, welcoming boat
– a simple, efficient deck layout
– vertical glazing provides better protection against the sun and optimizes space and headroom
– layouts include 4 cabins in a 38' boat
– interior woodwork in Alpi® reconstituted wood, a sustainable source
– VPLP design: performance under sail guaranteed!
– move around easily and safely thanks to wide side decks and a rigid walkway on the trampoline. . .
– transom platforms provide easy access to the sea and dinghy
– the cockpit is a real outdoor lounge area
– saloon and cabins bathed in natural light (large hull windows)
– 360° vision in the rounded saloon
– galley located between cockpit and saloon
– engines compartments are far from the living areas and perfectly insulated
|Length overall||11.97m / 39'3"|
|Beam||7.25m / 23'9"|
|Draft||1.21m / 4' 0"|
|Light Displacement (EEC)||22,817 lbs|
|Full batten mainsail||603 sq ft|
|Square top mainsail (opt.)||651 sq ft|
|Furling genoa||30 m² / 323 sq ft|
|Engine (std.)||2 x 29 hp|
|Fuel capacity||2 x 200 l / 2 x 53 US gal|
|Fresh water capacity||300 l / 79 US gal|
|Year of build||2016|
Comfortable and safe in coastal or offshore sailing, the Lagoon 400 perfectly combines harmony and balance. With ample space for up to 8 people (4 double cabins), and stunning views from same-level saloon and cockpit, this seaworthy, fast catamaran is a delight for all on board.
Deck equipment: Electric anchor, windlass, Cockpit table, Cockpit shower, Cockpit speakers, Steering wheel, Dinghy, Outboard motor.
Electronics & Facilities: Electric fridge, Gas oven, Log & Speed, V.H.F., GPS, Wind Instruments, Depth sounder, Radio, CD Player.